Wednesday 13 April 2011

Red Spotted Hanky

New rail booking site RedSpottedHanky run by Atos Origin.  Read about in on Martin Lewis' Money Saving Expert site as they took Tesco clubcard vouchers.

Was not sure what would happen if I transferred across tesco points to them and then booked a ticket for a lower value. Would I lose the rest? Anyway tried it and it seems OK so I've now put a whole load more tesco points across. The vouchers in RedSpottedHanky don't seem to expire for 7 months so plenty of time to use them.

Had a problem collecting tickets from station. Bought three tickets but only had one confirmation number. Put this into the machine but only got one of the three tickets. Looked on RedSpottedHanky's website for how to contact them and just went round in circles. Anyway seems atosonline@atosorigin.com works. I emailed them and got a reply back asking me to phone to discuss. Amazingly the person answering was the person who wrote the email  - do they only have one person on the helpdesk (or maybe she gave me her personal number). Anyway they offered to send the missing tickets out by 1st class post - arrived soon after so all happy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 28 May 2012 at 00:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

I had this problem as well, and I was going to put a few black lines on the side of the cheap one, then my partner just said, why don't you just swap the nozzles over? So if you have a genuine one that you had originally, just take the nozzle off that one and keep it, and then put it on the cheaper ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home